Principles of STEM Communication Course from OSEP
Our friends and colleagues at the Office of STEM Education Partnerships (OSEP) designed a great web-based course in STEM communication.
Slides and documents from past RSG Keynotes
Our instructors and keynote guests have made some of their documents available for download.
- Steven Franconeri: Now They See It [Handout] (10/10/18)
- Dominique Brossard: Science and Fake News [Slides] (2/27/18)
- Charlie Meyerson: So You Want To Be a Podcaster. [Audio Recording and Slides] (3/29/16)
- Bruce Lewenstein’s Science Communication: Deficits, Dialogues, and Deniers (11/6/14)
- Handout from Steven Franconeri (7/21/14)
- Keith Gibson’s The Importance of Rhetoric in Science Communication (1/25/14)
- Seven Minutes of Scholarship Scoring Rubric
These are books our friends and colleagues recommend to aid any presenter in getting their point across.